VOICE OF NIGERIA (VON)
ADDENDUM TO ADVERTISEMENT: INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERS FOR EXECUTION OF 2017 CAPITAL PROJECTS
Please refer to the invitation for pre-qualification of contractors for execution of 2017 Capital Project advertised on The Sun Newspaper and Daily Trust of 14th July, 2017 as well as the Federal Tenders Journal of Monday July 24th – Sunday August 6, 2017.
The attention of the general public is hereby drawn specifically to the following:
(5)(i) A copy of Tax Clearance certificate, for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016)
(ii) Audited Accounts for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016)
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to collect Tender Documents from the office of the Secretary Tenders Board upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only per lot.
Bidders who had earlier made payments in excess of (Ten Thousand Naira only) should forward their account details to the Secretary Tenders Board for refund.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Completed technical and financial bids shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes, clearly marked technical bids for lot no…..and financial bid for lot no….. which should be inserted in a third bigger sealed envelope with the project title, lot number and contractor’s name must be clearly written on top of each envelop.
OPENING OF BIDS
Only technical bids will be opened on the bid opening date at the deadline for submission and be guided to only open the financial bids of successful bidder(s) in the technical evaluation at a later date while the financial bids of the unsuccessful bidders will be returned to them un-opened.
THE ADVERT MENTIONED ABOVE IS AS FOLLOWS:
VOICE OF NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERS FOR EXECUTION OF 2017 CAPITAL PROJECTS
Voice of Nigeria (VON) hereby invites reputable companies with relevant experience to tender for the under listed projects at its various locations
LOT 1: Supply of Laptop Computers
LOT 2: Supply of Desktop Computers
LOT 3: Supply of Printers
LOT 4: Supply of Professional Digital Recorders.
LOT 5. Supply and Installation of GPS Master clock and Slave Clocks.
LOT 6: Design, Construction and Activation of ICT Lab.
LOT 7: Supply, Installation & Deployment of Electronic content Management system/Online collaboration software for Voice of Nigeria.
LOT 8: Supply and installation of Routers
LOT 9: Supply and Installation of Webcasting Editing Suites for Lagos and Abuja offices.
LOT 10: Supply and Installation of software Licenced windows 10 OS.
LOT 11: Supply of spare parts for the upgrade of two (2) analogue shortwave transmitters at the Voice of Nigeria Transmitting Station in Ikorodu, Lagos State.
LOT 12: Extension of public power supply (AEDC) from Transformer 1 output breaker in the low – tension (LT) room of Radio House to the Voice of Nigeria plant house.
LOT 13: Supply and installation of studio broadcast equipment for equipping two (2) digital Radio studios, one each in Abuja and Lagos.
LOT 14: Rehabilitation of Voice of Nigeria building and offices at the Broadcasting House, Ikoyi, Lagos.
LOT 15: Supply and Installation of power Over Ethernet switch for ICT research and Intercommunication.
LOT 16: Supply and Installation of Digital Webcast Equipment and Software.
LOT 17: Design and Launch of VON Mobile Apps.
LOT 18: Internet Bandwidth Acquisition.
(1) A sworn affidavit from the Federal High Court stating that no staff of VON nor the Bureau Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the contracts/companies and attest to the veracity of all information in the pre – qualification.
(2) Indicate availability of requisite and appropriate skills among staff of the Contractor and availability of requisite equipment to do the job.
(3) Certificate of Registration, Certified True copies of Memorandum and Article of Association including forms C07 and C02 of the Company.
(4) Evidence of offices in Nigeria and Locations
(5) Three years audited account and three years Tax clearance certificate plus Tax Identification number.
(6) Evidence of compliance with the provision of companies Act on filing of Annual Returns in the past three years.
(7) Company profile with curriculum vitae of key personnel.
(8) Evidence of previous experience on similar jobs (scope, location and value) executed in the last three years giving names of client, their contact addresses/telephone numbers and contract sum with certificate of completion.
(9) Evidence of financial capability and banks support to handle the project (s).
(10) Evidence of Registration on the BPP National data base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by BPP.
(11) Evidence of Certificate of Compliance with the Pension Reforms Act 2004 from National Pension Commission.
(12) Evidence of Certificate of Compliance from the Industrial Training Fund.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to collect Tender Documents from the office of the Secretary Tender Board upon payment of a non – refundable fee of N50, 000.00 only.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Each Tender should be addressed appropriately Labelled “TENDER” for
(indicating the title of the Project) on the top left hand corner of the envelope, addressed to the Director General, Voice of Nigeria, 7th Floor, Radio House, Area 10, Garki, Abuja and deposited in the Procurement Department, Lugbe Transmitting Station, Airport Road, Abuja on or before 12noon, August 25th, 2017.
Financial and Technical bids should be submitted in different envelopes.
Submission of Tenders closes 12noon on August 25th, 2017 and the tenders will be publicly opened immediately after the close of submissions. All interested Members of the public, civil societies and companies that submitted tenders are invited to witness the bid opening at Voice of Nigeria Training Centre, Lugbe Transmitting Station, Airport Road, Abuja, at 12noon on August 25th, 2017.
(1) All expenses incurred in all preparation and submission of any response to this invitation shall be borne solely by the interested participating Company.
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More