PETROLEUM EQUALISATION FUND (MANAGEMENT) BOARD
PLOT 542, CADASTRAL ZONE, BQ9, SHEHU YAR ADUA WAY KADO DISTRICT, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The above-named organisation is a statutory agency of the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources. In compliance with the Procurement Act 2007, the Board is Inviting Interested Companies/Contractors/Consultants to submit tender and expression of interest (EOI) for the following projects as specified:
Lot 1: Procurement of Intermec Mobile Device.
Lot 2: Supply of DPM Marking with Accessories.
Lot 3: Procurement of Elevated Platform for PEF(M)Board Head Office, Abuja.
Lot 4: Construction of 10 Porta-cabins.
Lot 5: Consultancy and Implementation of Integrated Fixed Asset Management Solution.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Review of existing fixed asset data base In all the locations of the PEF(M)Board with a view to determine integration methods and data base synchronization
• Design a workflow that eliminates duplication and redundant records
• Create Unicode and codification of all assets
• Integration of data with existing SAP application
• Design Workflow Process, Policy and Procedure for introduction of Fixed Asset Management
Interested companies are to submit:
1. Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Company Current Tax Clearance Certificate of three (3) years (2014-2016).
3. Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2014-2016).
4. List of similar, verifiable and successfully executed projects or on-going by the company with letters of award and completion certificates. Letters of award and interim certificates of payment should be attached for projects that are on-going.
5. List of Managerial, Key Technical & Administrative staff of the Company which should include names, resumes and copies of certificates for each key staff.
6. Certificate of Compliance with PENCOM, ITF & NSITF Acts
7. Certificate of compliance with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act (FRCN)
8. Evidence of registration on the national database of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) for contractors, consultants and service providers (CCSPS) on the BPP website.
9. Evidence of partnership with global software companies or OEM as applicable
10. Manufacturer’s authorization letter as applicable.
11. All tender must be accompanied by the best warranties possible as applicable.
12. Professional Membership Certification related to fixed asset valuation is an added advantage for the Consultancy services (EOI) Lot 5
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS.
Prospective bidders are required to collect the tender document from the Procurement Unit on the second floor at the Board’;s Head Office, upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira) only issued in bank daft in favour of Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board. The draft shall be receipted in Finance and Accounts Department of the Board and a copy of the receipt should accompany the financial bid.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Technical (one original and a copy in two envelopes) and financial bids are to be submitted In their identified separate envelopes and clearly labeled “technical original” “technical copy”; and “financial” with the lot name and number respectively in a bid box at the Procurement Unit on the Second floor at the Board’s Head Office. All envelopes are to be addressed to:
The EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
Petroleum Equalisation Fund (Management) Board
Head Office Plot 542 Cadastral Zone,
The name of the company, mailing address and the contact phone number (mobile) should be written at the back of each envelope.
It is mandatory that bid submission form Is filled before the bids are dropped In the bid box as companies not listed on the form shall not be considered.
CLOSING OF SUBMISSIONS AND OPENING OF BIDS.
Bid submission closes at 11 am Monday 11th September, 2017 for LOTS 1,2,3 & 4 and the technical bid opening shall commence immediately.
Bid submission for LOT 5 (EOI) closes at 11 am Monday 7th August, 2017
• Only technically qualified companies will be contacted for the financial bid opening while the financial bid of companies not found eligible shall be returned unopened.
• Late submission shall be rejected.
• Submission of tender is neither a commitment nor an obligation to award contract to any company.
• This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Board, nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claims.
• The Board reserves the right to annul the bidding process at anytime without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereto
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More