NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4022
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON ENGINEERING PROJECTS
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent consultants to submit proposals for the under-listed projects:
Consultancy Services for the Design of a Building to Accommodate Pollution Control Canteen, Training Hall and Clinic at Flt Onne: LOT 1
Consultancy Services for the Provision of Early Warning Synchronised Electronics Fire Alarm System in all Port Locations : LOT2
(B) SCOPE OF PROJECT
The scope of the services is as detailed in the Request for Proposal Documents to be issued to prequalified bidders.
(C) EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENTS
Interested companies should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) REQUIREMENTS
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form C02 and C07.
(2) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate and Audited Account for the last (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
(3) Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
(4) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(5) Evidence of Certificate of registration on the National Data Base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or copy of interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance with the requirement.
(6) Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
(7) All bids must be accompanied with a sworn affidavit disclosing that they do not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
(8) All bidders must accompany every bid with an affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Nigerian Ports Authority or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
(9) Evidence of three (3) similar projects executed in the last six (6) years including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
(10) Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel (Attach academic and professional certificates).
(11) All relevant information concerning contact, telephone (Preferably GSM No.), fax and e-mail address of company representative
(12) For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided. (Items 1 – 8 are compulsory for each JV partner).
Note: Failure to comply with items 1 -8 above will lead to disqualification of the bid.
(D) SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit for each of the lot desired two (2) hard copies of EOI documents (one original and one duplicate) in SEALED ENVELOPES, CLEARLY MARKED “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON ENGINEERING PROJECTS” SPECIFYING PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4022 AND LOT NO………and addressed to “THE SECRETARY, TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY”. Furthermore, the reverse side of the sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder. Then drop the sealed envelope in the designated Tender Box located on the 1stfloor of the Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority at 26/28, Marina Lagos adjacent to the Lift Lobby not later than 11.00am on Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
All received bid documents will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement on the 1st floor of the Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority at 26/28, Marina Lagos adjacent to the Lift Lobby, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: [email protected] Prequalified bidders will be required to submit soft copy of their financial bids when required. Late submission would not be entertained. All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More