NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY
P.M.B 2109, KADUNA
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF CAPITAL PROJECTS
(1) The Ministry of Defence through the Nigerian Defence Academy wishes to invite competent and reputable Companies/Contractors to bid for the Execution of Capital Projects Under the 2017 Financial Year.
LIST OF PROJECTS
(a) LOT 1: Construction of a Block of 6 nos 2 Bedroom Bungalow Officers Accommodations (Block A) at NDA Permanent Site.
(b) LOT 2: Construction of a Block of 6 nos 2 Bedroom Bungalow Officers Accommodations (Block B) at NDA Permanent Site.
(c ) LOT 3: Construction of a Block of 6 no 2 Bedroom Bungalow Officers Accommodation (Block C) at NDA Permanent Site.
(d) LOT 4: Construction of a Block of 6 nos 2 Bedroom Bungalow Officers Accommodations (Block D) at NDA Permanent Site.
(e ) LOT 5: Construction of a Block of 6 nos 2 Bedroom Bungalow Officers Accommodations (Block E) at NDA Permanent Site.
(f) LOT 6: Supply of Furniture for the Faculty of Military Sciences at NDA Permanent Site. (g) (g) LOT 7: Supply of Furniture and
Teaching Aids to Directorate of Military Training at NDA Permanent Site.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/REQUIREMENTS
(2) Interested Contractors/Suppliers are expected to submit the following documents/information for assessment/consideration in the order as listed below:
(a) Certificate of Incorporation by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with Forms C02 and C07.
(b) Evidence of registration in the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) database with Interim Registration Certificate.
( c) Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004 as amended (Valid Pencom Certificate).
(d) Evidence of compliance with Provisions of Industrial Training Fund Act. 2011 as amended (2016 ITF Certificate).
(e) Evidence of Compliance with NSITF (1 per cent) Employees Compensation Act (Valid NSITF Certificate).
(f) Detailed Company profile and Organisational Structure including names and Curriculum Vitae of key Personnel as well as their current valid and verifiable addresses
(g) Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last (03) Three Years (2014, 2015 & 2016) indicating Evidence of Tax Payment on average Turnover not less than N180m.
(h) 03 – Year audited financial account and funding information (2014.2015 & 2016) endorsed by a firm of chartered accountants.
(I) An original Sworn Affidavit disclosing the following: (i) That all documents submitted are not only correct, but genuine. (ii) That the Director (s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law. (iii) That neither the Firm’s Directors nor the Company itself is bankrupt.
(iv) That none of the Officers, Personnel or Civilian Staff of NDA or BPP is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder,
(J) Evidence of financial strength and credit worthiness supported with a letter of reference from reputable Bank(s) and Bank Statement for the last six (6) months,
(k) Verifiable evidence of similar projects previously undertaken including letters of awards and
Completion Certificates within the past three (3) years;
(l) Description and list of equipment owned by contractor/supplier (where applicable);
(m) Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the Contractor/Supplier,
(n) Any Organization found not to have meet the above mentioned criteria their financial bid will not be entertain as such render the financial bid null and void.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
(3) Interested BIDDERS are expected to collect Tender Documents with detailed scope of works from the office of Director of Logistics, Headquarters Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
(4) Pre-qualification and Financial Documents must be neatly sealed and enclosed in two (02) separate envelopes clearly marked “TECHNICAL BID” AND “FINANCIAL BID”(one “ORIGINAL and two “PHOTOCOPIES”) both put in a bigger envelope clearly marked with the project title at the right hand corner of the envelop and firmly sealed and delivered in the tender box not later than 12 noon of Tuesday 28 August 2017 at the address below;
NDA Tenders Board,
Directorate of Logistics
HQ Nigerian Defence Academy
Airport Road, Kaduna.
OPENING OF BIDS
(a) The Technical bids will be publicly opened at the Air Force Wing Auditorium NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna immediately after the closing of bids submission at 12 noon of Tuesday 28 August 2017.
(b) Companies/Contractors or representatives, interested members of the public. Civil Societies and relevant Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) are invited to witness the opening of the “Technical Bids” as scheduled in (a) above.
(c ) Only technically qualified Companies/Contractors along with relevant stakeholders will be subsequently invited to witness the opening of the “Financial Bids” at a later date.
(5) This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment nor shall it entitle any Company/Contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)/the Ministry of Defence by virtue of such Company/Contractors respondent to this advertisement.
(6) Non responsiveness to the Tender requirements and the Tender Instructions could lead to outright disqualification.
(7) Late Submission of Bids will be rejected and returned unopened to the Companies/Contractors.
(8) Any Bid Documents not signed will be rejected.
(9) Contractors/Companies may be required to show Originals of all submitted Documents
(10) The written application for tender will only be for one Lot.
SECRETARY TENDERS BOARD
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More