NATIONAL FILM & VIDEO CENSORS BOARD
PLOT 20, ALEXANDRIA CRESCENT
WUSE II, ABUJA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The National Film & Video Censors Board an agency of the Federal Ministry of Information saddled with the responsibility of regulating the film and video industry in Nigeria in pursuant of executive of its 2017 Capital budget, hereby invites interested, reputable, competent consultants, firms and companies to participate in this year’s capital budget implementation:
CONSULTANCY – NFVCB/CP/2017/001
(1) Lot 1 – Surveillance and Data Capture in South East Zone
(2) Lot 2 – Surveillance and Data Capture in North West Zone
(3) Lot 1 – Surveillance and Data Capture in South West Zone
ELIGIBILITY FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/TENDER
Interested and competent companies, firms and consultants who wish to participate are required to submit the following under listed documents in envelope marked “technical”;
MANDATORY (WITHOUT WHICH COMPANIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED)
(1) Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for 2014, 2015 and 2016
(3) VAT Certificate and evidence of remittance to FIRS
(4) Audited account for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
(5) Evidence of PENCOM Certificate from National PENCOM Commission
(6) Evidence that the firms is not bankrupt supported by bank Reference letter.
(7) Sworn affidavit that the information provided is true and that none of the directors is an ex-convict.
(8) Evidence of registration with BPP.
(9) Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council
(10) Evidence of previous work in similar capacity (attach letter of award and completion certificates).
(11) Company’s profile with list of staff, including curriculum vitae, competence, qualification, not less than three.
(12) Evidence of payment of appropriate non-refundable tender fees.
(13) Any information or document that will place the company on a comparative advantage of others.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender Document containing details of scope of work for the consultancy service and specifications for the supplies are to be collected from the office of the Secretary,
Procurement and Planning Unit on presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fees of N25,000.00 only (payable to TSA Account of National Film and Video Censors Board).
SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Prequalification document for each Lot should be sealed and labelled “Technical”
Bid and Lot number Clearly marked at the top left side of the envelope, and addressed to:
Procurement & Planning Unit
National Film & Video Censors Board
No 20, Alexandria Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION
Submission of Prequalification documents will not be later than 12:00noon, 17th October, 2017, and the Prequalification documents will be opened immediately on the same day at the Board’s conference room.
(1) All companies, consultants and firms that qualify for submission of financial bids will be notified through the Procurement Notice Board situated in the premises of the Board on October 23, 2017 for a pre-proposal meeting scheduled for October 26th, 2017. Financial bid opening for All the Lots will take place on October 31st, 2017 by 11am prompt. The Consultant will be selected based on the BPP’s selection of consultant (complex Lump-Sum)
(2) All submissions should be by hand, Courier delivery will not be considered.
(3) Late submissions will not be considered
(4) NFVCB is under no obligation whatsoever to select contractors from submissions received if none meets the above eligibility requirement
(5) Failure to comply with the above stated instruction would automatically disqualify the Tender.
(6) This advert shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NFVCB nor shall it entitle responding companies to seek indemnity from NFVCB by virtue of such companies having responded to the advertisement
(7) The decision of NFVCB Parastatal Tenders Board (PTB) shall be final
(8) Please visit NFVCB Procurement Notice Board for further information
National Film and Video-Censors Board
Plot 20, Alexandria Crescent, Wuse II,
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More