FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR AGRICULTURAL MECHANIZATION (NCAM), ILORIN
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2017 CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS
The National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) is desirous to undertake a Technical and Financial Bid exercise for its 2017 Constituency Projects. Accordingly, NCAM is inviting competent and interested contractors to indicate interest to bid for the following jobs:
LOT 01 NCCP 2017 Construction and Equipping of ICT block for Lambe Community, Giwa Area, Ogun state.
LOT 02 NCCP 2017 Procurement of Tractors and Implements in Baruten /Kaiama, Kwara State.
LOT 03 NCCP 2017 Procurement of Tractors and Implements for Ijero/Ekiti West /Efon Federal Constituency 11, Ekiti State
LOT 04 NCCP 2017 Procurement of Tractors to Young Farmers at Malumfashi/ Kafur Federal Constituency, Katsina State.
LOT 05 NCCP 2017 Procurement of Fertilizer, Farm Implements and Equipment in Malumfashi/Kafur Federal Constituency, Katsina State.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA AND TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Interested and reputable Contractors with relevant cognate experience and good track record of performance are hereby invited to submit tender/bid documents accompanied with the following attachments:
(1) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
(2) Evidence of current compliance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM);
(3) Evidence of current Compliance Certificate from Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
(4) Evidence of current registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers;
(5) Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last three years 2014, 2015 and 2016;
(6) Evidence of Current Compliance Certificate from Nigeria social Insurance Trust Fund;
(7) A sworn affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in receivership and that none of its Directors has never been convicted of fraudulent activity and also disclosing whether or not any officer of NCAM or the Bureau is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidding and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
Other Necessary Requirements
(1) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016) showing annual turnover (duly signed);
(2) Verifiable evidence (photocopies of letters of awards and completion certificates) of successful completion of similar jobs done in the last Three years;
(3) Verifiable Office Address, Email and Phone Numbers;
(4) Evidence of Financial Capability (Bank Reference Letter);
(5) Detailed Company profile with CVs of key personnel and their professional qualifications;
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender Documents are obtainable from The Procurement Office, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin after payment of non-refundable tender fees of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.08) only.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The completed tender documents must be submitted in three (3) copies each; including one (1) original and two (2) copies in 2 separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the appropriate project title and lot number at the top right hand corner and delivered to The Procurement Office, NCAM, Ilorin not later than 12noon on 21st September, 2017. Failure to comply with the above requirements will automatically result in disqualification. Late submission will be rejected.
OPENING OF BIDS
Technical bids will be opened at the Theatre hall of the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin, immediately after the deadline of the submission on 21st September, 2017. All Bidders, NGO’s and General Public are invited to the opening of the Technical Bids. Only qualified bidders and relevant professional organizations will be invited to witness the public opening of the financial Bids.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) nor shall it entitle any bidder submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Centre.
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More