MINISTRY OF BUSINESS INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
STATE SECRETARIAT COMPLEX | www.kdsg.gov.ng
GRADING AND CLASSIFICATION OF HOTELS AND MOTELS IN KADUNA STATE.
The Kaduna State Government in its bid to provide quality and standard of hotels and motels services is hereby inviting competent and qualified consultants to bid for the grading and classification of hotels and motels in the state.
|LOT 1||GRADING AND CLASSIFICATION OF HOTELS AND MOTELS IN KADUNA STATE.||Kaduna State|
• CAC Certificate
• Tax Clearance Certificate 2018, 2019 & 2020
• Pencom certificate is required
• ITF certificate is required
• Kaduna State Board of Internal Revenue Board Certificate
• Evidence of current registration with The Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority.
• Evidence of current registration Business premises with MBIT
• Company Audited Account for three years 2018, 2019 & 2020
• Evidence of VAT registration and remittances.
• Technical Qualification of Staff
• Evidence of similar verifiable projects successfully executed/completed/on-going with attached copies of award letters, payment and completion certificates.
• Any other information that would be relevant.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender document are to be downloaded from e-procurement portal.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
a) An electronic copy of the EOI documents inserted in a folder is to be submitted on the KADPPA e-Procurement portal.
b) The folder must bear the name, address and contact number of Bidder, Project Description and Lot number clearly marked. CONTROL COPY:
c) A hard copy of the EOI documents are to be inserted in a sealed envelope marked at the top right-hand side as ‘Control Copy’, and dropped in the ‘Control Box’ at the address below: The Head Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Ministry of Business, Innovation and Technology, Kaduna State Secretariat, Independence Way, Kaduna.
d) The envelope must bear the Company name and contact number at the reverse sides while the “Project Description’ and “Lot.’ clearly marked at the top left-hand corner of the envelopes and addressed: The Hon Commissioner, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Technology, Kaduna State Secretariat, Independence Way, Kaduna.
e) Failure to comply with this requirement of submission for EOI Documents shall lead to disqualification.
f) The submission shall be made not later than 12:00 noon Tuesday 13 April 2021.
OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
a)The EOI documents received shall be opened immediately after the close of receipt of bids in the presence of the bidders or their representatives on the KADPPA e-Procurement portal. b) Only shortlisted/qualified consultants will be invited to submit proposals.
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More