INSTITUTE OF HUMAN VIROLOGY, NIGERIA
SUPPLY OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE ITEMS – ACTION PLUS-UP GRANT
INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDING:
• All bids must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted.
• All enquiries regarding the proposed application for the above should be directed to the Associate Director Procurement of IHV-Nigeria.
• Bids must be properly sealed.
• Bidders not registered with IHVN must include company profile.
• Bidders not registered with IHVN must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years.
• All bids must provide evidence of at least two similar Jobs made in the past for IHVN/other organizations etc.
• Bidders not registered with IHVN must provide proof of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
• Bids should be submitted to the head office on or before the date below specified as deadline.
• Any quote with percentage/calculation error will be disqualified at the tender meeting.
Bids which must reach us within ten (10) working days from the date of this publication should have the title of the project written on the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the envelope.
KINDLY PICK UP THE BLANK BILL AT THE FRONT DESK OF IHVN’S HEAD OFFICE;
PLOT 252, HERBERT MACAULAY WAY, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, ABUJA – FCT
Bid Opening Date/ Time
14/08/2017 8:00 am
Bid Deadline Date/ Time
25/08/2017 2:00 pm
The Associate Director Procurement
Supply Chain Management Department
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
Pent House, Maina Court
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
P.O. Box 9396, Garki, Abuja-NIGERIA
Tel: +234 (0) 9 4610342, 4610341, Fax: +234 Ext. 4025
Email: [email protected]
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More