FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
INVITATION TO TENDER/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FMENV/2017/ITT/II 21st August, 2017
The Federal Ministry of Environment (FMENV), Mabushi-Abuja wishes to undertake the procurement of Works in the implementation of Zonal Intervention Projects (ZIP) under 2017 Appropriation, Works and Services for the implementation of capital projects under 2017 Appropriation.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Ministry of Environment invites interested, competent and reputable Contractors, with relevant experience and good track records to submit documents necessary for consideration for the execution of the projects as listed below:
|LOT NO||PROJECT DESCRIPTION||LOCATION|
|EFC-W-ZIP-01||OMOOADA (ASANIL ISLAM) FLOODING AND EROSION CONTROL PROJECT IN AJIKOBI STREET, ILORIN CENTRAL, KWARA CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT||KWARA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-02||CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGE AND EROSION CONTROL IN ITA-ELEPA, OJA GBOROIN KWARA CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT. (ONGOING)||KWARA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-03||CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGE, ROAD IMPROVEMENT AND EROSION CONTROL AT SAPATI ROAD-AFON, ASA LGA IN KWARA CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT (ONGOING)||KWARA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-04||CONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION OF DRAINAGES AND EROSION CONTROL AT BARAKAT/COMMUNITY SCHOOL IN ILORIN WEST LGA, KWARA CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT (ONGOING)||KWARA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-05||CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGED AND EROSION CONTROL IN OMU-ARAN, IREPODUN LGA, KWARA SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT||KWARA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-06||CONSTUCTION OF OMIPA BRIDGES AT IDOFIN EHIN AFO ISAPA ROAD, OKE ERO LGA, KWARA SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT||KWARA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-07||CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGE, CULVERT AND EROSION CONTROL IN NEW GRA, OLOUNKUSE AREA 1 OFFA LGA, KWARA SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT||KWARA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-08||COMPLETION OF EROSION CONTROL IN OJUGO, OMUO, EKITI EAST LGA, EKITI SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT (ONGOING)||EKITI STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-09||COMPLETION OF EROSION CONTROL IN OJUGO, OMUO, EKITI EAST LGA, EKITI SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT (ONGOING)||EKITI STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-10||EROSION CONTROL AT TUNGAR ZAZZAGAWA, ILLO AND ZURU LGA, NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT||EKITI STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-11||EROSION CONTROL AT TUNGAR ZAZZAGAWA, ILLO AND ZURU LGA, NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT||KEBBI STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-12||EROSION CONTROL/REHABILITATION OF BRIDGE AT ANJIDA, AKWANGA LGA, NASSARAWA NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT||NASARWA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-13||EROSION CONTROL/REHABILITATION OF BRIDGE AT GITA, WAMBA LGA, NASSARAWA NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT||NASARWA STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-14||EROSION CONTROL PROJECT IN IDO-OSI LGA, EKITI NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT||EKITI STATE|
|EFC-W-ZIP-15||ANNUAL FRESH WATER ZONE FLOOD ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION MONITORING STATION PHASE 1, SAGBANA LGA||BAYELSA STATE|
|PC-W-01||ESTABLISHMENT OF WASTE RECYCLING FACILITY||IMO STATE|
|PC-W-02||COMPLETION OF BRIQUETTING PLANT IN GBOKO||BENUE STATE|
CATEGORY C: CONSULTANCY
|PRS-C-01||ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AND EDUCATION PROGRAMME||ABUJA|
|PC-C-01||PROJECT AUDIT (WASTE TO WEALTH PROJECTS)||ABUJA|
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT WHICH BIDDER SHALL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM FURTHER PARTICIPATION
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
1. Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including form CO7;
2. Current Certificate (2017) from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act 2004 including evidence of remittance of Employees’ Pension Contribution/Deductions;
3. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016), expiring in December, 2017.
4. Payment and Certificate of current (2017) Training Contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in compliance with the provision of ITF Amendment Act 2011;
5. Current (2017) Payment and Certificate Compliance with the National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
6. A 2017 Sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true reflection of the status of the company and that no serving public officer is a Director or Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
7. Evidence of Registration on the BPP National Database Platform for the Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (Submit a Valid interim Registration Report from Bureau of Public Procurement).
4. OTHER REQUIREMENTS
1. Company Audited Account for the last 3 years (2014, 2015 & 2016) by qualified Auditors showing annual turnover.
2. Company Profile and Technical qualification of key personnel with evidence of experience of similar jobs; Evidence of Registration with relevant Professional Bodies (including Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders, Quantity Surveyors etc.) is mandatory for Construction Works, (submit with CV and copy of certificates of Registration)
3. Verifiable List of similar jobs successfully executed in the last 3 years including Letters of Award of Contracts; Valuation Certificate and job completion certificates (please provide the contact addresses of the clients).
4. Evidence of Financial Capability from a reputable Bank to execute the Projects (Evidence of Bank Support for the projects if awarded will form part of the evaluation criteria);
5. Company letter authorizing the Federal Ministry of Environment (FMEnv) to verify all documents submitted for the projects with relevant Agencies.
6. The Minimum Turnover required for each project is as specified in the Bidding Documents.
7. All Financial Bids of N300Million Naira and above for Works and 100Million Naira and above for Goods shall be accompanied with 2% Bid Security from a Nigerian Commercial Bank.
8. The consulting firms or Category C Projects should submit Expression of Interest (EOI) with general Requirements and bear in mind that only shortlisted Consultants that paid the non-refundable fee of N10,000 only will be invited to collect RFP.
5. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender Documents for Goods, Works and Request for Proposal (RfP) for consultancy are to be obtained from The Procurement Department, Room B301, on the presentation of a copy of the original Treasury Receipts of non-refundable Tender Fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000.00) Naira paid into the Federation Account through any Commercial Bank in the country via Remita to Federal Ministry of Environment Treasury Revenue Account.
5.1. Please note that there is no swapping of Bid Documents after purchase.
6. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
iv. Two (2) Copies of Completed Technical and Financial Proposals (original and photocopy including soft copy) for project under Categories A and B shall be submitted in two different sealed tamper proof envelopes. The Envelopes shall be labeled “Technical Proposal” and both to be enclosed in a third sealed envelope. All envelopes should bear “Project Name” and “Lot No.” at the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and addressed to:
Federal Ministry of Environment,
v. The documents should be deposited in the Tender Boxes at the Auditorium of the Federal Ministry of Environment, (Green Building) Aguiyi Ironsi Way, Maitama, Abuja. Company names should be written at the reversed side of the envelope. Closing time for all submission is 12 noon prompt on or before 3rd October, 2017. Late submission shall not be entertained.
vi. The Closing date for the submission of Expression of Interest (EOI) for all Consultancy Services is 4th September, 2017 at 12:00 noon. The Opening will commence immediately after the Closing at the Auditorium (Ground floor), Green Building, Federal Ministry of Environment, Plot 14 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama – Abuja.
OPENING OF CATEGORIES A AND B:
Opening of the received documents will commence immediately after the closing on 3rd October, 2017, 12.00 Noon Prompt at the:
Auditorium Ground Floor, Green Building, Federal Ministry of Environment, Plot 14 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
All Bidders or their Representative(s), relevant Professional Bodies and NGOs are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly.
BIDDERS SHOULD NOTE THAT:
i. All CAC, VAT,PENCOM, TAX, ITF, Certificates may be referred to the Security Agencies. Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), National Pension Commission and other relevant bodies for verification.
ii. The Evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on the requirements as specified above and as contained in the Bid Documents
iii. The Federal Ministry of Environment reserves the right to reject any or all the submission that does not meet the requirements as specified.
iv. All bidders shall not bid more than two (2) Lots in each category of project.
The Ministry is not under any obligation by this advertisement to award a contract to any bidder and/or applicant and reserve the right to cancel and/or discontinue the procurement process at any stage without incurring any liability thereby to the bidders.
The Advert can be found on the website of the Ministry: www.environment.gov.ng
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More