FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (FMARD), AFDB ASSISTED
AGRICULTURAL TRANSFORMATION AGENDA SUPPORT PROGRAM PHASE-L (ATASP-L)
KANO-JIGAWA STAPLE CROP PROCESSING ZONE IMPLEMENTATION UNIT (PZIU)
IFB NO: IFB/ATASP-1/K-J PZIU/NCB/WKS-ROADS/KAN&JIG/2017/PACKAGES 1&2 LOAN NO: 2100150029994,
PROJECT ID NO: P-NG-AA-003
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Brief description of works: Construction of 36:00 km double coat surface dressed and lateritic roads in Kano State and 44:00KM lateritic Roads in Jigawa state
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project, which appeared- In the United Nations Development Business (UNDB) online Reference No. AfDB 169-03/15 of 11 March 2015 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website (www.afdb.org).
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the Agricultural Transformation Agenda Support Program Phase-1 (ATASP-1) and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this loan to payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
(3) The Kano-Jigawa Staple Crop Processing Zone Implementation Unit (PZIU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of Roads grouped in two (2) contract packages: 1 – 36.00 km lateritic and double coat surface dressed Roads (Lots 1 and 2) in Kano State;
Package 2 – 44.00 km Lateritic Roads in Jigawa State (Lot 1,2 and 3) as described below.
Package 1- Kano State Roads
|LOT||Description||Bid Security required(N)|
|1. Bagwai||1.0 km Gurdo double coat surface dressed Road, 2.0 km Wuro Bagga double coat surface dressed Road, 3.0 km Wuro Bagga -Gogori lateritic Road, and l.5 km Bagwai Irrigation Access Lateritic Road||4,000,000.00|
|2. Rano/ Bunkure||5.0 km Zurgu – Gidan Wanzamai – Gidan Amarya lateritic Road, 4.0 km Gidan Tsamiya – Doka – Yelwa double coat surface dressed Road, 5,0 km Yalwa -Rurum lateritic Road, 0.5 km Jarman Baka Access lateritic Road,10.0 km Bunkure Tsambaki Gwaneri Barkum lateritic Road and 3.5 km Jarman Baka-Gidan Malamai-Yan Gajiri- Garin Babba lateritic Road||15,000,000,00|
|Package 2- Jigawa State Roads|
|LOT||Description||Bid Security Amount (N)|
|1. Miga/ Agufa||18.0 km Miga -Duzai Asaye- Galaucimi Barrage lateritic Road and 1.5 km Hantsu – Miga – Agufa lateritic Road||10,000,000.00|
|2. Auyo/Kafin Hausa||17.0 km Auyo Kafin Hausa lateritic Road and 3.0 km Mezan Lateritic Road||8,000,000.00|
|3. Gwaram||2.0 km Sakwa lateritic Road and 3.0 Sara -Bakwarga lateritic Road||1,000,000.00|
Eligible Bidders may bid for one or more lots of each package. Bidders submitting bids for more than one lot must present separate Bid Security for each lot. Combined bid security for two or more lots will render the bids non-responsive
(4) Bidders can only be awarded multiple lots of any or both packages upon satisfying the aggregate requirements of the lots,
(5) Complete set of bidding documents for both packages may be purchased at the office address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of fifty thousand Naira (N50, 000, 00) only for any lot and N 30,000 for additional lot of the same package. The method of payment shall be by bank draft or direct transfer only in favour of ATASP-1, Kano – Jigawa Crop Processing Zone Implementation unit (PZIU) with the following account details.
Name of Account: ATASP-1 Kano- Jigawa Processing Zone (counterpart)
Name of Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank
Account no: 0214771559
Account currency: Nigerian Naira
(6) Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address below from 0900 to 1500hrs Monday through Fridays.
(7)Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the African Development Bank (AfDB) Rules and Procedure for Procurement of Goods and Works (2008, revised July 2012) which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org/en/projects-andoperations/procurement/resources-for- borrowers/ policies- procedures/
(8) Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope to the address below as follows;
(a) Package 1- Kano state Roads: On or before 14th September, 2017 at 12:00 noon (local time)
(b) Package 2-Jigawa state Roads: On or before 15th September, 2017 at 12:00 noon (local time)
Bids must be accompanied by bid security of the required amount for each lot. Late bids will be rejected. The bid envelope must be marked on the top right hand corner with appropriate package and lot number
(9) Bids shall remain valid for One hundred and twenty (120) days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
(10) The provisions in the instruction to bidders and in the general conditions of contract are the provisions of African Development Bank standard bidding documents for procurement of small works
(11) Bids will be opened in the conference room at the office address below in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend as follows:
(a) Package 1- Kano state Roads: On 14th September, 2017 at 12: 45 P.M. (Local time)
(b) Package 2-Jigawa state Roads: On 15th September, 2017 at 12: 45 P.M (Local time)
Zonal Program Coordinator,
Agricultural Transformation Agenda Support Program Phase One (ATASP-1)
Kano-Jigawa Crop Processing Zone Implementation Unit (PZIU)
No 9 Ahmadu Bello Way By Servicom Office Kano State.
Telephone:08036923665; Cc 08034333049
Email: [email protected]
Cc [email protected]
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More