FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (FMARD), AFDB ASSISTED
AGRICULTURAL TRANSFORMATION AGENDA SUPPORT PROGRAM PHASE-L (ATASP-L)
ADANI – OMOR STAPLE CROP PROCESSING ZONE IMPLEMENTATION UNIT (PZIU)
LOAN NO: 2100150029994, GRANT NO: 2100155025974, PROJECT ID NO: P-NG-AA-003
IFB-NO.: IFB/ATASP-L/A-O PZIU/NCB/WKS/2017/001/PACKAGES 1-3
INVITATION FOR BIDS
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WORKS: Construction of 102 Km Feeder Roads with 2-Span Reinforced Concrete Bridge, Development of 600 Hectares of Agricultural Lands in Enugu and Anambra States and Construction of Concrete Lining of 16km Main Canals in Enugu State
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project, which appeared in the United Nations Development Business (UNDB) online Reference No.:AfDB 169-03/15 of 11 March 2015 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website (www.afdb.org ).
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the Agricultural Transformation Agenda Support Program Phase-1 (ATASP-1) and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this loan to payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
(3) The Adani-Omor Staple Crop Processing Zone Implementation unit(PZIU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of works grouped in three (3) packages: 1- Construction of 102 km feeder roads with 2-span reinforced concrete bridge (Lots 1,2 and 3) in Adani and Omor; 2- Development of 600 ha of agricultural lands (Lots 1 and 2) in Enugu and Anambra States; and 3- Construction of concrete lining of 16km main canals in Adani as described below:
PACKAGE 1- Feeder Roads/Bridge
|LOT||Description||Bid Security required (N)|
|2-span reinforced concrete Obinna Bridge and 63km Gravel – Surfaced roads with 6km Double coat surface dressed roads at Adani, Enuqu State||21,000,000|
|16 km double coat surface dressed secondary roads (W7 – 14l/2road, Cross regulations/W5 Turnout – Umumbo Road, W6 – Umumbo Road) at Omor, Anambra State||10,000,000|
|17 km double coat surface dressed Rice Mill – Umelum Road and E13 – E72 – E71 Road at Omor, Anambra State||12,000,000|
PACKAGE 2 – Land Development
|LOT||Description||Bid Security Required (N)|
|300 Hectares of Agricultural Land at Adani in Enugu State||25,000,000
|300 Hectares of Agricultural Land at Omor in Anambra State||18, 000,000|
PACKAGE 3 – Canal Lining
|LOT||Description||Bid Security Required (N)|
|Adani||Concrete lining of 16 km Main Canal and various hydraulic Structures at Adani, Enugu State||22,000,00|
Eligible Bidders may bid for one or more lots of one or more packages. Bidders submitting bids for more than one lot must present separate Bid Security for each lot. Combined bid security for two or more lots will render the bids non-responsive
(4) Bidders can only be awarded multiple lots of one or more packages upon satisfying the aggregate requirements of the lots.
(5) Complete set of bidding documents for all packages may be purchased at the Office address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000,00) only for any lot and Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) for each additional lot of the same package. The method of payment shall be by bank draft or direct transfer only in favour of:
Account Name: AfDB-ATASP-1, Adani Omor Processing Zone (Counterpart)
Account No: 1014553650
Name of Bank: Zenith Bank
(6) Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address below from 0900 to 1500hrs Mondays through Fridays.
(7) Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the African Development Bank (AfDB) Rules and Procedure for Procurement of Goods and Works, (2008, revised July 2012) which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org/en/projects-andoperations/procurement/resources-for-borrowers/policies-procedures/ and is opened to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the rules and procedures
(8) Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope to the address below as follows:
Package 1-Feeder Roads with Bridge: On or before 18th September, 2017 at 12:00 noon (local time)
Package 2 – Land Development: On or before 19th September, 2017 at 12:00 noon (local time)
Package 3 – Concrete Lining: On or before 20th September, 2017 at 12:00 noon (local time)
Bids must be accompanied with a bid security in the required amount indicated in the table above. Late bids will be rejected. The bid envelope must be marked on the top right – hand corner with appropriate package and lot number.
(9) Bids shall remain valid for One hundred and twenty (120) days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
(10) The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document; Procurement of Small Works.
(11) Bids will be opened in the conference room at the office address below in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend as follows:
(i) Package 1-Feeder Roads with Bridge: On 18th September, 2017 at 12:45 P.M. (local time)
(ii) Package 2 – Land Development: On 19th September, 2017 at 12:45 P.M. (local time)
(iii) Package 3 – Concrete Lining: On 20th September, 2017 at 12:45 P.M. (local time)
Zonal Program Coordinator,
ATASP-1, Adani – Omor Staple Crop Processing Zone Implementation Unit (PZIU)
No. 5 Emeka Nwosu Avenue, Abuja Estate,
Opposite Government House,
directly Opposite Fed. Min. of Agric. & Rural Dev.,
Awka, Anambra State
Telephone: 08033074934; CC 08064779300
Email: [email protected]:
CC [email protected]
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More