ENERGY COMMISSION OF NIGERIA
TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS
ADDENDUM TO ADVERTISEMENT FOR INVITATION TO BID
Further to our earlier advertisement place on Federal Tender Journal, The Daily Trust Newspaper and The Nation Newspaper of Monday, July 24th, 2017. The Energy Commission of Nigeria wishes to inform all interested bidders that additional requirements/ information are required as guided by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
(A) ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
(1)(a) A copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 and 2016) expiring 31st December, 2017
( b) Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate (2017)
(2) Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
(a) That the Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
(b) That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud of financial impropriety.
(c) Whether or not any officer of the Energy Commission of Nigeria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidding.
(d) That all documents submitted for bidding are true and correct in all particulars.
(3) Copy of a valid license to operate as electrical contractor is issued by the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) for Applicants of Lot 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20.
(B) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
(1) Submission of Bid Documents has been extended to Tuesday, 12th September; 2017 by 10.00am.Late submission will not be accepted. Submitted Bids will be opened on the same day, Tuesday, 12th September, 2017 at 10:00am at Energy Commission’s Car Park, Plot No. 701C Central Area, Abuja.
(2) All other requirements as contained in the previous publication still subsist.
(3) Any inconvenience caused due to omission in the earlier publication is highly regretted.
All interested companies should please take note.
Energy Commission of Nigeria, Abuja
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More