COUNCIL OF NIGERIAN MINING ENGINEERS AND GEOSCIENTISTS (COMEG)
NO. 9 OKEMESI CRESCENT, OFF ORO AGO STREET, BY MUHAMMADU
BUHARI WAY, GARKI II, P.M.B. 537, GARKI- ABUJA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers and Geoscientists (COMEG) an agency under the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development hereby invites interested, competent and reputable Consultants to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for the following Consultancy Services:
(A) Professional Development Training Programme on:
LOT 1: Hands-on Training Programme on Preparation of Bankable Mining Feasibility Report.
LOT 2: Training on Ground Water Development (Water well Drilling) in soft rock environment.
(B) Monitoring and Evaluation Programme:
LOT 3: Monitoring and Evaluation programme on Activities of Professionals and
Operators in Mining and Quarrying Industry (Water well Drillers in Ibadan Metropolis).
(2) GUIDING CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
The selection of the Consultants will be in accordance with the procedures set out in Guidelines published by Bureau of Public Procurement for selection of Consultants.
(3) ELIGIBILITY/CRITERIA AND EXPECTED CONTENTS OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST:
Prospective applicants are requested to submit their-Expressions of Interest that demonstrate capability and capacity to undertake the assignments, detailing the following Information as basis for short¬listing for further evaluation in which Technical and Financial proposals will be requested and reviewed accordingly.
• Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affair Commission (CAC);
• Detailed Company Profile showing experience/job completion in a similar assignment and showing list of COMEG registered member of staff;
• Evidence of Corporate Registration with COMEG and evidence of up to date payment of all dues;
• Evidence of Tax payments for the immediate past 3-years; (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Evidence of Compliance with Provisions of Pension Reform Act 2004 as contained in Section 16(6d) of the Public Procurement Act; (Compliance certificate expires 2017)
• Evidence of Compliance with Section 6(1)-(3) of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act 2011; (Compliance certificate expires 2017)
• Current Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of Registration on National Data base of BPP as a Federal Contractor/Consultant/Service provider;
• Sworn affidavit declaring all the information provided to be true and correct.
(4) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Expression of Interest must be in English Language and submitted in the Tender Box provided in Two (2) copies (one Original) and One (1) copy in a sealed envelope clearly marked “COMEG – Expression of Interest” for (specify assignment) and addressed to:
The Acting Registrar
Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers and Geoscientists
No. 9 Okemesi Crescent
Off Oro Ago Street
Garki II, Abuja.
(5) SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF EOI
The Expression of Interest should be dropped in the tamper proof box provided at the above address on or before 28th August, 2017 by 12:00 noon.
The submitted EOI will be opened on 28th August, 2017 by 12:00 noon at the COMEG Conference Room, No 9. Okemesi Crescent off Oro Ago Street, Garki 11- Abuja.
This serves as notice to the Interested Consultants, NGOs and Stakeholders to witness the opening of the EoI, Please.
NB: This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of COMEG nor shall it entail any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and seek indemnity from COMEG by virtue of that bidder having responded to this advertisement.
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More