ADDAX PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT (NIGERIA) LIMITED
RC NO. 333615
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: TB-3314 – PROVISION OF GEOPHYSICAL SITE SURVEY IN OML-123, 126 AND 137
NIPEX TENDER NO: 1000001868
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “APD(N)L”) invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for the provision of the following services as detailed in item 2 below, at APD(N)L’s OMLs-123, 126 and 137 (Offshore) Facilities. The contracts are proposed to commence in Q4, 2017 and continue for a duration of three (3) years with APD(N)L having the sole option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year.
(2) SCOPE OF SERVICES REQUIREMENTS:
This Scope of Services covers the provision of seabed/ high resolution seismic survey over several locations in OML-123/126/137 offshore Nigeria.
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the supply and provision of:
• Seismic recording instruments incl. necessary streamers
• Seismic sources
• QC and fast track processing in the field.
• Analogue equipment
(3) MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
(3.1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Site Acquisition Services (3.10.03) & 2D/3D/4D Seismic Data Acquisition Services (3.10.01) (Product/Service) categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
(3.2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes
(3.3) If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(3.4) To initiate the JQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
(3.5) To be eligible, all tenderers shall be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
(4) NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS:
Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at www.ncdmb.gov.ng/images/GUIDELINES/NCACT.pdf , in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
In light of the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
• Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
• Furnish details of company ownership and shareholding structure. With photocopies of its CAC Forms C02 and C07
• Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
• Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
• State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well- equipped offices and workshop.
• Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
• Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
• Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities)
• Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian-made goods and services.
• Provide details and evidence of R&D initiatives and involvement of Nigerian Research centers/institutions
• Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
• Provide NCEC (Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate)
(5) CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product category Site Acquisition Services (3.10.03) & 2D/3D/4D Seismic Data Acquisition Services (3.10.01) as at 1200 Hours on 23rd August, 2017, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
(6) GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to the following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert:
As stated in item 3 hereto, Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity.
All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APD(N)L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APD(N)L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:
(i) Pre-Qualified contractors in the relevant Product/Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical Tenders.
(ii) Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit their Commercial Tenders.
APD(N)L will communicate only with authorised officers of the qualifying Contractors at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.
Do you have all the certificates required for bidding? We assist businesses to obtain the required documents/certificates, to allow them to start bidding for contracts fast. Find Out More