Family Health International (FHI360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through the Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
The Lagos State Office of FHI360 is inviting qualified and interested organization which meet the under listed criteria to participate in the supply of Sundry Laboratory Consumables:
Lot 1 – Laboratory consumables (ART & PMTCT),
Lot 2 – Laboratory consumables (EC) and
Lot 3 – IPAC commodities
(A) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The Technical competence of bidders will be evaluated before the financial offers are considered. The minimum criteria that must be met by successful bidders are as follows;
(1) Evidence of registration with CAC and any other relevant regulatory body.
(2) Current/ Valid tax clearance certificate
(3) Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional e-mail, and telephone numbers.
(4) Verifiable evidence of successful completion of similar or bigger supplies executed within the last three years for an amount equal to or above Five Million Naira.
(5) Recommendation letter from bank stating ability to execute such supply.
(6) Current company’s audited statement of account for the last three years.
(B) SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL:
Interested and qualified bidders are to send e-mail to the e-mail address below to express their interest: [email protected] latest by 5.00 pm on Tuesday, 29th November, 2016.
Bidders are required to submit all documents listed in the eligibility criteria above alongside the financial bid. Financial bid must be in Naira and signed by an authorized representative of the bidding company. Financial bids must include the following: Delivery Schedule, Payment terms, Validity period and Warranty of equipment (where applicable).
(1) FHI360 reserves the right to vary number of items at time of award or split the award as may be deemed necessary.
(2) FHI360 may request successful bidders to provide physical sample of items they are being considered for.
(3) FHI360 is value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with the relevant Nigerian Laws.
(4) All submitted quotes must be valid for at least 60 days.
(5) This RFP does not constitute a contract with any vendor whatsoever.
(6) Questions and request for clarifications can be directed to the above e-mail address or call 08106388350 (text. 69016) for enquiries and clarification not later than Friday, 25th November, 2016.
All documents required for this RFP must be received in sealed envelopes and clearly labeled ‘Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” accordingly at the location below not later than 5.00pmTuesday, 6th December, 2016.
Address your quote to:
The State Program Manager
FH 1360, 3rd floor, Tisco Plaza,
Alhaja Ashabi Cole Street,