Family Health International (FHI360) is not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. With funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), FHI360 is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
FHI360 Nigeria Country Office is hereby seeking proposals from qualified and interested Health Management Organizations (HMOs) for the provision and management of healthcare services to our employees as per the scope below:
(B) List of Requirement
(1) The HMO(s) will be expected to provide high quality and cost effective healthcare services to employees. The selected organization(s) is expected to ensure easy access to healthcare service across Nigeria at all times. The services to be provided will include, but not limited to the following.
(2) Provision of comprehensive healthcare services to our staff 24 hours, 7 days of the week covering areas such as general medical services, dental services, laboratory services, gynecological services, pediatric services, and surgeries covered among others.
(3) Prompt emergency services and evacuation should the need arise
(4) High quality referral systems among health service providers Provision of usage statistics to FHI360
(5) Advisory services to FHI360 on healthcare services such as wellness programs
(C) Selection Criteria
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of proposal.
Proposals should be comprehensive and highlight how the bidding company intends to meet up with our requirements as state above. In addition to clearly stating service costs and/or rates of commission, proposals should include the following and must be in the format below:
(1) Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
(2) Evidence of company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation Corporate, form CAC7 & CAC2).
(3) Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the last three years
(4) Audited financial statements for the last three year Evidence of current accreditation by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
(5) List of providers under the scheme
(6) Verifiable list of current clients, including International Non-Governmental Organizations with name of contact person, telephone number(s) and email(s)
(7) Evidence of experience in providing healthcare services to NGOs and other reputable organizations (copies of service agreements/contracts are to be attached)
(8) Types of plans and coverage provided per category
(9) List of exclusions
(10) Number of personnel and contact of regional offices
(11) Documentation of support and Escalation procedures
(12) Recommendation Letter from three reputable and notable organization attesting to satisfactory performance in previous provision of related services
(D) Clarification and Submission of Proposal:
Bidders must submit request for any clarification and further information concerning this solicitation in writing via email to [email protected] not later than 4pm Thursday 13th October, 2016.
Complete proposal including financial and technical documents must be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes and signed by authorized representative of the bidding company on or before 5pm Thursday 20th October, 2016. Envelope should be labelled “Provision of Healthcare Management Services” and addressed to
The Procurement Manager
Family Health International (FHI360),
Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3
• Any proposal received by FHI360 after the deadline for submission stated herein shall be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
• No proposal shall be modified after the deadline for submission of proposals. Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted. Issuance of this RFQ in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract. FHI360 reserves the right to vary any part of this RFQ at the time of award if it becomes necessary.
• This procurement is funded by the U.S Agency for International Development (USAID) and is subject to the applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and AID Acquisition Regulations (AIDAR)
• FHI 360 is Value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with Relevant Nigerian laws.