As part of intensified effort to provide some basic infrastructure to facilitate the socio-economic development of its people, Tsanyawa Local Government Council, intends to execute project that have direct impact to its people and consequently wishes to invite interested and competent contractors to submit eligibility indication of interest document for the following:
CONSTRUCTION OF 9.1 KM 2-COAT SURFACE DRESSING ROAD FROM YAR GWANDA – U/BAKKE – U/DANJUMA
1. Evidence of registration with corporate affairs
2. Tax- clearance certificate for value added tax (VAT)
3. Evidence of financial and technology capability
4. A company profile and list of key officers with evidence of proficient in the relevant field.
5. Full address and office location within or outside the state which are verifiable
6. Any other pre-qualification supportive evidence can be an added advantage
All submission must be made within two (2) weeks from the day of this publication as late submission will not be considered. The documents are to delivered to the office of the Hon. Chairman of TSANYAWA Local Government respondent are to take note that this advert should not be considered as commitment on the part of the Local Government nor shall it entitle any contractor to any claim whatsoever and or seek any form of indemnity from the Local Government by virtue of such contractor having responded this publication.
Head of Planning Research and Statistics
Tsanyawa Local Government, Kano State