ANIEMAX GROUP established since 1998,in Poland is a “One Stop Renewable energy solution provider, system integration, project finance advisory services.
Fagba, Lagos State,
We provide reliable water treatment solutions to help our clients manage challenges emanating from their water problems. This means that our service can help our client save money, time, energy, improve water management and improve the life span of their infrastructure.
We are dynamic, creative and we collaborate with our client to provide Continuous Improvement Programme. We do not limit the help we can give to our clients. Our motto is Prudent and Reliable
Our unique expertise in water treatment has enabled us to set standards distinguishing us within the market where we operate. Our constructive approach helps us to provide engineering solutions in a variety of settings.
Our knowledge of various type of pipes and their area of application makes us a competent supplier and installer of underground/ over ground pipes and their ancillaries. In order to give the best service to our clients, we work with sub-contractors and suppliers who do not only provide quality service but also have accepted our values.
With our chain of network that spans around the globe, we have access to reliable and good quality materials and equipment.
We have found that the longevity of any installation is owed to how well the installation is maintained and managed. With our sound and robust routine maintenance services, our clients are guaranteed plant and equipment longevity.
Owing to our knowledge in both Chemical and Mechanical installations, our clients can rely on us to provide professional advice backed with cohesive reports which can then be used in making key business decisions.
138, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, FCT Abuja
Energo Nigeria Ltd. is a private, engineering & contracting company founded in 1990, with registration No. RC 149746.
Years of experience has taught us to be fast and agile, keen and smart to take chances and stand for what we believe in – Create value for all our stakeholders.
Power generation, transmission and distribution, water and wastewater treatment, mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations for all kinds of buildings, construction of buildings and industry technologies are the main fields of activities we are involved in.
Since 1990, responding to the needs of electric-power providers, industries, Government and Public authorities in Nigeria and worldwide, we have carried out numerous services including feasibility studies, project planning, designing, construction, maintenance, commissioning and training of client’s personnel.
Our project managers, along with skilled personnel are involved in every stage of a project and are always available to our customers.
We believe in constant coordination and communication with our clients. It makes us understand them better, see their needs clearer and enable us to serve them better and create more value. This, together with constant improvement of the Company organization, staff knowledge and skills are the basis for obtaining the best results in our projects.
Decades of existence on the Nigerian and world market, long lasting partnership with our clients and business partners are the best proof of remarkable performance and ability to act quickly and adequately on all projects.
We are an engineering services company, rendering services to majorly OIL & GAS companies, and we are representatives to companies to manufactures WELL HEAD CONTROLS PANELS AND INSTRUMENTATION PRODUCTS.
2,Ogunmade street,Adeniyi Jones Avenue , off Ajao Road , Ikeja ,Lagos ,Nigeria
19th June, 2018
To: PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS
OFFER FOR SALE/ INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE ACQUISITION OF A 24 METRIC TONNE STORAGE CAPACITY LPG REFILLING PLANT
Kay-Precious Nigeria is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on October, 1990. Kay-Precious Ltd is an oil industry service company.
In 2012, Kay-Precious Ltd invested in the establishment of a 24MT storage capacity LPG refilling plant. The plant is situated on km 4 Ife-Ibadan Road, Fasina, Ile-Ife, Osun state and its operating under the brand name TOPGAS. In furtherance of its strategic objectives, Kay-Precious has decided to put up for sale this facility to achieve its diversification objectives.
The business is in the distribution and retailing of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), also known as cooking gas to Ile-Ife, Ilesha, Osogbo and its environs.
We have a large market in the towns mentioned above. Our target customers are the bulk buyers who procure products in large cylinders from 25k – 2.5kg including the Ife iron & steel industry close to the plant.
The potential market size of these target market location is in excess of 3000 MT per annum. However, the actual market size for us today is around 700 MT per annum. The successful investor have a ready market in these places to meet up with the potential target market of up to 3000 MT per annum with a pricing penetrating strategy.
200 Million Naira (as at 2017) actual net profits – N40 million naira. Potential market size turnover for investors – 800 million naira. The Topgas brand has created and maintained a large market with proven revenue stream which investors can improve upon. This is and already successful enterprise, not an unproven concept. The market value of this business is over N400 million in the first 2 years.
The facilities and assets of the business are listed below.
24MT (42,000 litres) LPG tank with all accessories, valves and pipeline, manufactured 2012
1 no 1 ½ inches LPG pump corken, bought brand now 2015, with electric motor 11HP
1 no 2inches LPG pump Corken, 2013 with electric motor 15HP
Land measuring 1900 square meters (4 plots) with adequate set backs
Admin block, 3 bedroom bungalow
Filling shed measuring 10 x 6 metres
Pumping room measuring 3.65 x 3.55 metres
Generator house measuring 3.5m x 3.05m
Gate house measuring 6 x 4 metres
Block of 2 room residential quarters
30 KVA generator, brand new 2015
Various office furniture & filling including 3 nos 1.5HP air conditioners
2 nos mechanical scale 250kg
2 nos electronic scale, 300kg
Title of landed property: certificate of occupancy (in view)
Offer price: N250 Million
interested Investors to submit expression of interest to include their offer. The facility will be sold to the highest bidder. The EOI should be sent via emai to; firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th July,2018.
We supply products and services that include Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Validation, Calibration, Staff training, and Revamp of:
1. Flow meters
2. Flow metering systems (Liquid, Gas, Wet Gas, LNG)
3. Prover Systems
4. Analyzer Management Systems
5. Tank Management Systems
6. Semi-Automatic Validation Systems
7. Supervisory Systems
8. Flow Computers
9. Master Metering
10. Leak Detection System
11. Fiscal Instrumentation
Energy Business Advisers
Energy Business Advisors for all aspects of power sector including generation, distribution and transmission
LAGOS: Plot D8A, Road 27, Victoria Garden City, Kilometre 22, Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos. Lagos State
PORT HARCOURT: 305, Port Harcourt – Aba Expressway, Rumukwurushi, Port Harcourt. Rivers State
BENIN CITY: #2, Nosadeba Street, Off Country Home RoadEtete Layout, G.R.A. Benin City. Edo State
WHO WE ARE:
– Process Experts
– Project Managers and Consultants
– Technical Manpower Resource Provider
– Installation and Commissioning Engineers
– Strategic Partners With Global Suppliers & Manufacturers
– Industrial Plant Operations Support and Maintenance Service Provider
– Multidiscipline/Multiservice Engineering, Design, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning Experts
– Professional Systems Integrator and Network / Automation Solution Provider For Process, Production, and Manufacturing Industries
rapidSERVE Limited is a major Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning (EPCC) Company, and an Operations and Maintenance Services Provider based in Nigeria, with diversified range of expertise, products and services in multiple sectors of the economy.
OUR PRODUCTS & SPECIALIZATIONS:
1. Mechanical, Pipeline & Electro-Mechanical
– Pipes & Pipeline Fittings
– Seals; Gaskets & Bearings
– Gearboxes & Mounting Kits
– HVAC Systems & Cooling Towers
– Pumps , Compressors & Generators
– Corrosion Monitoring, Prevention & Control
– Control Valves & Actuators (Electric/Pneumatic)
– Industrial Heating Systems: Heat Exchangers; Boilers; Steam Generators; Tank & Suction Heating; Cooling Towers
2. Instrumentation & Electrical
– E&I Skid and Gas Lift Systems
– Fibre Optic Communication Networks
– Grounding & Lightning Protection Systems
– DCS, PLC & SCADA Systems / Control Panels
– LV/MV/HV Switchgears, Metering & Substations
– Leak & Shock Detection / Vibration Measurement
– Test & Measurement Systems: Temperature; Pressure; Level; Safety; Flow; Torque; & Shutdown Instruments
3. Telecoms & Information Technology
– UPS Power / Cooling Systems
– CATV/Entertainment TV Systems
– Application Delivery & Integration
– Cabling Systems: Fibre Optic; Copper
– Telephony and Voice over IP Systems
– Data Centres, Hosting & Storage Servers
– LAN & WAN Systems: Routers, Switches, etc.
– Video Conferencing & Collaboration Centres
– Microwave/Marine Radios; Towers & VSAT Systems
4. Safety & Security
– CCTV Surveillance Camera System
– Perimeter Intrusion Detection System
– Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs)
– Public Address & General Alarm Systems
– Pipeline Surveillance & Monitoring Systems
– Fleet / Asset Management & Tracking Systems
– Access Control System / Security Gates & Barriers
– Remote Monitoring & Central Monitoring Solutions
– Fire & Gas Detection, Alarm & Suppression Systems
5. Plant Systems & Integration
– Control & Automation Systems
– Process Safety Interlock Systems
– Substation / High Voltage Calibration
– Intrinsically Safe Explosion Proof Systems
– Industrial Ethernet Communication Systems
– Electrical and Instrument Calibration & Repairs
– Off-site and on-site calibration and repair solutions
– PAT Testing & Calibration / Dimensional Calibration
PROCUREMENT & SUPPLIES:
We Offer Worldwide procurement services; Tailored supply chain management solutions t competitive pricing; Recommend, source and procure equipment, goods and/or services with an eye toward economic rationality and criteria that includes quality, costs, delivery lead times, reliability, durability, insurance. We continuously look for the best, high-quality and most reliable source of products, raw/supplemental materials, equipment and parts, and services; and Create a strong and wide-ranged partnerships with our affiliates, suppliers and OEMs globally. Our product supply lines includes:
– Seals & Gaskets
– Measurement Systems
– Pipeline Repair Products
– Casings / Tubing & Rods
– Anti Vibration Products
– Telecoms & IT/IM Systems
– Compressor & Generator Parts
– Valves/Flanges/Clamps & Fittings
– Leak Detection Equipment & Devices
– HVAC, Industrial Safety & Security Systems
– Pumps & Motors/Wellheads & Accessories
– Boilers / Heat Exchangers & Repair Products
– Electrical / Mechanical / Instrument Systems
– Pipes / Pipe Fittings & Pipeline Smart Systems
– Safety & Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE)
– Tracking and Fleet/Asset Management Systems
An organization set up to cater for the ever-growing world energy demand with a holistic approach to delivering sustainable power. We are active as an Independent power producer (IPP), backup power solution provider, renewable energy experts, equipment procurement and construction (EPC) contractors. We are the frontier Indigenous independent power producer in Africa. Wave-Length Integrated Power Services Ltd is a provider of electricity through innovative methods of power generation with expertise in captive, off-grid and on-grid solutions. Our access to endless information on the latest technology is an edge to providing our clients with the best available products in the market. Through all our efforts, we are strengthening the future of our stakeholders.