Caritas Nigeria wishes to request for tenders from interested, competent and reputable Contractors for the Construction/Rehabilitation of boreholes in Kabba/Bunu LGA of Kogi State. The Construction/Rehabilitation will involve Reticulation, conversion of Motorized boreholes to solar water facilities, reconstruction of concrete platforms etc. as stated in the Bill of Quantity (BOQ) found on Caritas Nigeria website in the link: https//caritasnigeria.org/about-us/careers/vendor-ads.
Successful tenders will be for retainership as water facilities service contractors for Caritas Nigeria.
(2) Qualification Requirement
Interested Companies are expected to possess the following basic requirements:-
(1) Evidence of providing similar works,
(2) Evidence of Company’s Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(3) Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the Last 3 Years
(4) Evidence of VAT Registration and Past Remittances.
(5) Company’s Profile reflecting experience and works of Similar Nature and Value.
(6) Curriculum Vitae (CV) including relevant experience of key Personnel
(7) Evidence of Financial Capability and support from Bank.
(3) Pre-Qualification of Contractors
Interested contractors are to submit their company profiles containing relevant corporate information as well as copies of documents listed in Section 2 above to the Caritas Nigeria office: (address below)on or before 12 noon on 21st Oct, 2016.
(4) Collection of Tender Documents
Successfully pre-qualified contractors will be invited for a Vendors’ Meeting with Caritas Nigeria procurement and technical staff to:
• present evidence of their past experience (relevant to this tender) for review,
• seek clarification regarding the proposed water facilities work
(5) Submission of Tender Documents
The completed Tender Documents must be submitted in two copies each, which will be separately bound and placed in a single sealed envelope clearly marked “BID FOR CARITAS NIGERIA WATER FACILITIES CONTRACT” and the Company Name at the top right hand corner. The envelopes will be addressed to:
The Procurement Manger,
Catholic Caritas Foundation of Nigeria,
Plot 459, Cadastral Zone B2, Durumi 1,
All tenders must be delivered to the stated address not later than 12 noon on Friday the 21st October, 2016.
Opening of Tenders
All tenders will be publicly opened at the Caritas Nigeria conference hall immediately after the close of bids submission at 2:00pm on Friday 21st Oct, 2016.