The Oyo State Health Insurance Agency, prior to the roll-out of her health plans, requests bids from the followings:
Lot (i): Mutual Health Associations
Lot (ii): Consultant
Lot (iii): ICT firms.
Lot (iv): Suppliers of Drugs and Consumables
Lot (v): Health Service Providers
Lot (vi): Contract medical staff
GENERAL PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. General Company Profile
2. Technical Capacity and Capability
3. Audited accounts for the past 3 years.
4. Verifiable evidence of successfully managed health insurance targeted at the two extremes socio economic life.
5. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
6. Year 2016 certificate of registration with Bureau of public procurement, Oyo State.
7. Business Premises Registration with Oyo State Ministry of Commerce, Trade & Cooperatives.
8. Current tax clearance of the Company issued by Board of Internal Revenue, Oyo State.
9. Evidence of current Accreditation by NHIS (applicable to HMOs)
10. Evidence of registration with OYSHIA (applicable to MHAs)
11. Evidence of Guarantee/Indemnity Insurance Cover
12. Evidence of staff to be deployed to the state office of the HMO.
13. Internet access & ICT facilities on the operating office(s) of the HMO/MHA
14. At least 2 branded vehicles in the state office of the HMO.
15. Registration number & date of Registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
16. Annual license of the superintendent Pharmacist (2016)
17. Certificate of premises Registration(2016)with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
SCOPE OF WORK
1. To facilitate provision of healthcare benefits
2. To contributors in the social health insurance scheme. Detailed scope of work in the bidding document
1. Facilitation of human capital/development programmes necessary for operational efficiency, quality assurance & strategic development.
2. Production & continuous review’ of operational guidelines for the various schemes of the Agency.
3. Conduct of actual studies to determine scientific based premium review.
4. Conduct of Enrolees providers forum in contraction with the Agency.
5. Offer other consultancy services as may be directed by the Agency.
1. Introduction and implementation of bio-metric health insurance technology plat form for the agency scheme.
1. To make available essential drugs in the allocated facilities throughout the state.
2. To ensure that these is no “out-of-stock” of any essential drugs in the allocated facilities.
3. Other details in the bidding documents.
1. Evidence of Registration with Directorate of Secondary’ Healthcare and Training of the Ministry of Health.
2. Annual Practicing License of the Hospitals for last four(4) years
3. Annual Practicing License of Resident Doctor(s)
4. Evidence of Membership of AGPMPN.
LOT (vi) CONTRACT MEDICAL STAFF NEEDED:
1. Medical officers
2. Community Health Extension Workers
3. Pharmacy Technicians
NOTE: The engaged officers will work at Primary Health Centres across Oyo State.
A non-refundable processing fee of N100,000.00 for each of Lots (i-iv) N50,000.00 for Lot (v) and N500.00 for Lot(vi) should be paid in bank draft made in favour of Oyo State Government.
SUBMISSION OF TENDERS
The requested information and any supporting documents should be submitted in 1 original and 3 photocopies labelled appropriately and sealed to: The Cabinet Office, Office of the Executive Governor, Oyo State on or before 12 noon, 20th of January, 2017. The bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders at the Conference Room, Cabinet office, 12 noon, on the same day.
Oyo State Health Insurance Agency,
626, Link Reservation.
This publication and the ensuring qualification process neither create any commitment by the Oyo Stale Government nor establish any legal relationship with responders. All costs incurred as a result of a bidder’s response to this advert & any subsequent request for information shall be on the bidder’s account.
Oyo State Government reserves absolute vibration to either accept or reject any document and it shall not be refunded to assign a reason for refusal to invite any applicant or enter into any correspondence concerning the selection of any bidder.
THE HONOURABLE COMMISSIONER
OYO STATE MINISTRY OF HEALTH