Corporate Headquarters, Muhammadu Buhari Way,
Garki II, Area 11, Abuja.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act of 2007, the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) intends to undertake the procurement of 6 (six) No. Motor Vehicles for the Intra-Territorial Mail Distribution in Lagos.
Consequently, the Nigerian Postal Service wishes to invite reputable and competent companies to tender for the supply of 6 (six) No. Vehicles and Management of the Mail Routes as listed below:
- Shomolu- Ikeja- Agege – Agbado – Ota – Ifo- Abeokuta – Shomolu
- Shomolu- Festac- ASpamda- LASU- Ijanikin- Agbara- Badagry- Shomolu
- Shomolu- Mushin- Oshodi- MMIA 1- NAHCO- Isolo- Ejigbo- Ikotun- Ipaja- Shomolu
- Shomolu- Yaba- UNILAG- Ebute Metta – Surulere – Ijeshatedo- Marina- Shomolu
- Shomolu – Ketu – Ikorodu – Shagamu – Ijebu Ode- Shomolu
- IMPC – Shomolu – Apapa- Marina – Ikoyi- V/Island- Ikota – Badore- Magbon – Alade Ejirin – Marina- IMPC
To qualify for consideration, interested Companies should submit alongside their Tender documents the followings:
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (2013 – 2015)
- Industrial Training Fund Certificate
- National Pension Commission Certificate
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (BPP)
- Detailed company profile
- Company Audited Accounts for 3years
- VAT Certificate
- Evidence of Financial Capability
(a) Failure to submit the above stated requirements may lead to disqualification of the tender.
(b) Notwithstanding the submission by any company, the Nigeria Postal Service is neither committed nor obligated to offer its company an award or any form of contract or its agent/company.
(c) That this advert is published for information purposes only and shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part NIPOST, nor shall it entitle the applicant to any claim(s) whatsoever and to seek any indemnity from NIPOST by virtue of such applicant having responded to this application.
(d) A non-refundable tender fee of N45,000 only be paid to NIPOST
All Bid documents are to be collected at the Office of the Head of Procurement Department, NIPOST Headquarters, Garki Abuja.
Completed Bids are to be submitted at the Office of the Head of Procurement, NIPOST (Room 222), 2nd Floor
CLOSING DATE OF SUBMISSION OF TENDERS
The closing date of the submission of the tenders shall be six weeks from the date of this publication at 10am prompt.
OPENING OF TENDERS
The opening of Tender shall be immediately at NIPOST Corporate Headquarters, Board Room.