NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 4021
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROJECTS
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for the under-listed projects.
LOT 1: Implementation of private telephone network for Western Port locations and upgrade of support cable infrastructure
LOT 2: Supply and installation of UHF Digital Radio Communication System for Eastern Ports
LOT 3: Setting of Telecoms/Radio Repairs/Maintenance Workshop and Office Tools
LOT 4: Provision of interactive delegate conference system in NPA Board room at the Headquarters
NOTE THAT BIDDERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID FOR MORE THAN TWO (2) LOTS
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The scope of services is as detailed in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
Interested companies should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Tender Requirements (Soft and Hard Copies)
• Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms C02 and C07.
• Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate and Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016
• Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
• Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
• Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
• All bids must be accompanied with a sworn affidavit disclosing that they do not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
• All bidders must accompany every bid with sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
• Company must provide evidence of minimum turnover of N100million
• Evidence of Three (3) similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
• Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
• Evidence of Financial Capability from a reputable bank/Letter of commitment.
• All relevant information concerning contact, telephone numbers (preferably GSM Nos.), fax and e-mail address of firm’s representative.
For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
NOTE: Failure to comply with items 1-8 above will lead to disqualification of the bid.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, 1st Floor. Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), 26/28 Marina- Lagos on provision of evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only for each LOT desired into REMITTA ACCOUNT OF NPA in any commercial Bank.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the LOT desired, two (2) hard copies each of TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL BIDS with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, should be packaged SEPARATELY in SEALED ENVELOPES and dearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the names and addresses of the bidders and thereafter put toe two sealed envelopes together in a bigger envelope addressed to “THE SECRETARY TO THE TENDER BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE (TITLE DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)” Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 4021 and the LOT NO. desired and drop in toe designated Tender Box located on the 1st floor of the Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00am on Wednesday, 2nd September, 2017. Where a bidder decides to bid for two (2) LOTS, submission on each should be made separately.
All received bid documents will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement on the 1st floor of the Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority at 26/28, Marina Lagos, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
For further enquiries, please contact the
General Manager (Procurement) on e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrongly placed tenders and late submission would not be entertained. All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Only short-listed companies will be contacted
Nigerian Ports Authority