The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) is a Federal Government Agency under the Federal Ministry of Health responsible for development and strengthening of primary’ health care services nationwide.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 as regards procurement of works, goods and services. NPHCDA hereby invites interested and qualified bidders for the procurement of the following under listed projects.
B. PROJECT DESCRIPTION
LOT 1/1016: Supply of 0.05ml AD BCG Syringes
LOT 2/1-24: Supply of 0.05ml AD Syringes
LOT 3: Supply of 2ml RUP Syringes
LOT 4: Supply of Safety Boxes
LOT 5: Supply of 20 & 100KVA Generators
LOT 6: Construction of Kuchingoro PHC Shopping Centre
LOT 7: Renovation of NPHCDA South Last Zonal Cold Store in Enugu, Enugu State
LOT 8: Renovation of NP1ICDA South-South Zonal Cold Store in Warri, Delta State
LOT 9: Upgrade of PHC Centre in Ufugo, Ogbadibo LGA, Benue Slate
LOT 10: EXPRESSION OF INTERST
LOT 10(i)/1-15: Intrastate Haulage and Distribution of Vaccine and Devices (Third Parly Logistics) in 15 States of the Federation
LOT 10(ii): Review of NPI ICDA Accounting Manual
LOT 10(iii): Consultancy Services for PHC Infrastructure and Design Projects (National Consultant)
LOT 10(iv): Consultancy Services for PHC Infrastructure and Design Projects (Zonal Consultant)
LOT 10(v): Consultancy Services for the Delivery of Integrated Maternal and Child Health Services
LOT 10(vi): Consultancy Services for the Development of NPHCDA Strategic Plan
LOT 10(vii): Consultancy Services for the Evaluation of Polio Out-Break responses July-December, 2016
LOT 10(viii): Consultancy Services for the Evaluation of State PHC Boards/Primary Health Care Under One Roof
C. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
1. Receipt of non-refundable ten thousand naira (N10,000) processing fee except LOT 10 (EXPRESSION OF INTEREST)….. (photocopy)
2. Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)- (photocopy)
3. Evidence of tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2013, 2014, 2015) corresponding to declared turnover – (photocopy)
4. Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate with TIN Number – (photocopy)
5. Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2013, 2014 and 2015) duly signed and stamped with a Professional Accounting/Audit Firm showing annual turnover – (photocopy)
6. Evidence of certificate/exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004
7. Evidence of remittance of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contributions in accordance to the ITF Reform Act 2011
8. Evidence of compliance with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
9. Submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors/Consultant/ Service Providers in line with section 5(b) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 (BPP Registration)
10. A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any court of law for any criminal/financial offence
11. A Sworn Affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the company and that no officer of NPHCDA is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder
D. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Comprehensive Company Profile including list of names of key personnel to be involved in the project, stating their technical qualifications and experience on similar jobs
2. Evidence of Financial Capability or specific statement of financial support from a licensed commercial bank – (Original) while statement of account may be an added advantage
3. List of similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years including letters of award of contracts, job completion certificates (please provide contact addresses of the clients for verification purposes – (photocopies)
4. Evidence of Registration with relevant regulatory bodies such as COREN, CORBON etc for Lots 6, 7, 8 & 9
5. Evidence of manufacturer’s authorization – (Photocopy)
6. Evidence of current registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria and NAFDAC for supply of syringes only (Lot 1, 2 & 3)
7. Evidence of WHO Prequalification and PQS number
8. Bid Bond/Tender Security of (2% of Tender Sum from a Commercial Bank)
E. COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
All interested bidders should collect bid documents from Procurement Unit of National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Annex Office, No 2 Uke Street, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki, Abuja upon presentation of receipt of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 only. Please go to any commercial bank and ask of their Real-Time Deposit System Unit (RTDS) and pay the tender fee in favour of NATIONAL PRIMARY HEALTH CARE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY. Bring the print out together with the copies of the bank teller with stamp of the Bank on it to the Central Pay Office (CPO) of the Agency’s headquarters at plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11 Garki, Abuja to collect receipt which would be used to obtain bid document at Procurement Unit.
F. SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
All bidders should submit their bids in two separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “TECHNICAL” and “FINANCIAL” with the following details
• Relevant Lot No
• Name of Company, address, and valid contact phone number and addressed to:
The Executive Director/CEO
National Primary Health Care Development Agency
Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street,
Area 11, Abuja.
All completed sealed bids should be dropped in the tender box provided at the NPHCDA Procurement Unit, Annex Office Complex, No 2 Uke Street, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki, Abuja before the closing date for submission on 30th January, 2017 before closing hour of 12noon should be made at NPHCDA Headquarters at 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent off Gimbiya Street, Garki, Area 11 Abuja
Closing date and time of submission of documents is 12noon on Monday, 30th January, 2017
LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
The closing date for submission of Expression of Interest (lot 10) is Tuesday 3rd January, 2017 by 12noon.
Bidders should ensure that they properly complete the Tender submission checklist with the tender office in the procurement unit.
G. OPENING OF TENDER
Opening of bids shall commence immediately after closing of submission on 30th January, 2017 at the NPHCDA Headquarter office, Plot 681/682 Port Harcourt Crescent Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Abuja. All bidders and/or representatives, relevant professional bodies and NGOs are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly
1. Companies should submit their quotations in both soft and hard copies.
2. No company should submit tender for more than two (2) lots/cluster in this Advert.
3. Ownership of all companies that respond to this Advert will be verified.
4. Companies with poor record of performance at NPHCDA need not apply.
5. All CAC, VAT, Tax Certificates PENCOM would be referred to Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS), National Pension Commission, Security Agencies and other relevant bodies for VERIFICATION
6. NPHCDA reserves the right to reject any documents it considers to be doubtful authenticity for any reason
7. The Evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on requirements as specified in the requirements above and in the Bidding Document
8. Any bidder who fails to comply with the above stated instructions will automatically be disqualified
9. This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the agency to award any form of contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any organization to claim any indemnity from the Agency