Mercy Corps is an international relief and development organization working in over 40 countries worldwide.
Mercy Corps is soliciting quotations from qualified Nigerian vendors to supply two (2) 4×4 Double Cabin Pick-Up SUV Vehicle with 2.5Liter Petrol Engine, 5 speed manual transmission with air conditioners, power steering, alloy wheel, CD player with AM/FM Radio, Black color, power window/doors/side mirrors, ABS, Airbags, complete service tool kits, warranty.
QUALIFYING AND CONDITIONS:
Interested companies are required to fulfill the following criteria;
- Must be registered as an authorized auto dealer of their quoted vehicle brand in Nigeria
- Must possess adequate equipment and vehicle repair workshop(s).
- Must have sufficient trained managers and workers in their workshop(s).
- Must have evidence of good track record for similar contracts executed with references from previous clients(please attach evidence to bid document).
- Must have recognized bank account (Mercy Corps will make all payments in bank checks or through bank transfers).
- Award will be determined based on the following evaluation criteria;
- Ability to demonstrate technical competence based on technical specification provided
- Ability to provide after sale services and warranty
- Quoted delivery lead time
- Evidence of past performance in similar job Inquiry:
Interested candidates with questions should send an email to: [email protected] within 3 working days from the date of the advert. Additional information requested after this time will not be attended to.
BID SUBMISSION PROCESS
Interested dealers are required to submit their bids to Mercy Corps office on or before 12:00 noon, 18th November, 2016. The bid should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Operations Manager
Mercy Corps Nigeria
3 Adeleye close, Off Usman Sarki Crescent, Utako, Abuja