Galaxy Backbone Ltd, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 hereby invites reputable Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers with relevant proven competence and experience to pre-qualify to undertake works, supply, goods and indicate their interest in providing the following services:
LOT 1: Provision of Health Insurance coverage
LOT 2: Appointment of External Auditor
LOT 3: Provision of Physical Security Services
LOT 4: Provision of Motor Vehicle Insurance services
LOT 5: Procurement of Diesel
LOT 6: Provision of ICT Consulting Services
LOT 7: Supply and Installation of network security equipment and support
LOT 8: Training and capacity building services
LOT 9: Annual Technical Support (ATS) services and licensing for Technology Infrastructure
LOT 10: VSAT preventive maintenance and support ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirements to be eligible to participate:
(i) Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(ii) Evidence of Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2013, 2014, 2015)
(iii) Evidence of Current Pension Clearance Certificate in compliance with the Amended PenCom Reform Act 2014.
(iv) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors. Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
(v) Evidence of Current ITF Certification compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2005
(vi) Certificate of compliance with NSITF Act
(vii) Evidence of registration with National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) (Lot I)
(viii) Company Audited Accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014, 2015)
(ix) Current sworn affidavit disclosing:-
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
- That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety
(iii) Whether or not any officer of the Bureau is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- That all documents submitted for the bidding are true and correct in all particulars.
(x) List and verifiable documentary evidences of at least two (2) similar jobs successfully executed within the last five (5) years including letters of awards and job completion certificates.
(xi) List of key Managerial, Technical & Administrative personnel indicating names roles, designation, qualification (endorsed copies) and years of experience with the guarantee that a minimum of three (3) relevant registered professionals shall be deployed on the project. Copies of resumes, professional and educational certificates should be provided
xii) Evidence of Registration/License with National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) (Lot 4 only)
xiii) Evidence of current membership of Nigeria Council of Registered Insurance Brokers (NCRIB) (Lot 4 only)
xiv) Evidence of current Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover (Lot 4 only)
- xv) Evidence of compliance with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act (FRCN)
xvi) Evidence of registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the Federation (Lot 2)
xvii) Evidence of valid registration of the firm and partners with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) (Lot 2 only)
xviii) Proof of financial audits carried out over the last 3 years (Lot 2 only)
xix) Specific Audit experience of at least 10 years in the Public Sector (Lot 2 only)
xx) Membership of a relevant professional body with valid license to practice in Nigeria (Lot 2 only)
xvii) Evidence of registration and License by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) (Lot 3 only)
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The Expression of Interest documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope clearly marked as follows: “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST”- Lot No (indicate the Lot No) in three (3) sets: one(1) original and two (2) copies. Submissions should be addressed to:
The Secretary, Tenders Board
Galaxy Backbone Ltd
No 61 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse 2, Abuja
Submission of Expression of Interest documents closes on 30th November, 2016 by 1pm. Any submissions received after the stated date and time shall not be considered
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication.
- Consultants are not allowed to bid for more than one lot. Any bidder that violates this rule shall be disqualified and only successful bidders will be invited for the next stage of bidding process.
III. Submissions that do not meet up with the requirements specifies above shall be rejected.
- The Evaluation shall be strictly based on the requirements specified above.
- This advertisement is published for information purpose, and shall not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of Galaxy to award these contracts.
- Galaxy is not bound to consider any submission and reserves the right to reject all submissions at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest
VII. Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders.
VIII. All submissions must be made only in English Language.
Signed: Galaxy Backbone Limited