The Borno State Basic Education Board invites interested, reputable and competent contractors to submit tender under Federal Government UBE Intervention Fund 1st – 4th Quarter, 2015 UBEC/SUBEC Project. The Projects are for the following categories:
The projects are for the following categories:
LOT 1: CONSTRUCTION OF A BLOCK OF 8-CLASSROOMS STOREY BUILDING
LOT 2: CONSTRUCTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK
LOT 3: CONSTRUCTION OF A BLOCK 2 CLASSROOM WITH OFFICE & STORE TOILER e.t.c
LOT 4: CONSTRUCTION OF A BLOCK OF 8 COMPARTMENT VIP TOILETS
LOT 5: CONSTRUCTION OF KITCHEN
LOT 6: FABRICATION AND SUPPLY PUPIL’S FURNITURE/TEACHERS TABLE & CHAIRS
LOT 7: CONSTRUCTION OF PERIMETER WALL FENCING
LOT 8: PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR PANELS AND ACCESSORIES TO ALL THE BUILDING
LOT 9: DRILLING OF SOLAR DRIVENN MOTORIZED BOREHOLE AND CONSTRUCTION OF 10,000GALLON OVER HEAD TANK
LOT 10: SUPPLY OF RECREATIONAL FACILITIES TO ECCDE
1. Evidence of registration with corporate Affairs Commission
2. Evidence of registration with Borno SUBEB as contractor
3. Reliable list of similar work executed (letter of award/certificate of completion photocopy)
4. Tax clearance certificate for the last three years
5. Evidence of VAT registration/VAT remitted
6. Technical capability of the company
7. Audited financial statement for the last three years
8. Evidence of registration with PENCOM,
List of pre-qualified bidders will be placed on the notice Board of the BOSUBEB Headquarter.
1. The tender document will be available for collection upon the payment of non-refundable fee of N20,000.00
2. Pre-qualification document are to be submitted as from Wednesday 7th December and close on 21st December, 2016 and will be opened immediately
3. Tenders should be submitted as from Thursday 12th January, 2017 and will close on 25th January, 2017 by 11.00am. the documents should be clearly marked “tender” for specific lot and must be addressed to the:
4. Only bids that meet the pre-qualification requirement and are found capable of executing the projects shall be considered
5. This advertisement shall not be continued as a contract award or any commitment on the part of the government of Borno State nor shall it entitle any company/firm to make claim whatsoever or seek any indemnity from the Government by virtue of such company/firm and having responded to this advertisement
6. The Borno State Government reserves the right to take a final decision on any of the document received.
BORNO STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD
P.M.B. 1233, JOS ROAD, MAIDUGURI
7. Tenders will be opened on 25th January, 2017 at the conference hall of the Board by 11.30am.
The Board will not oblige to accept the lowest or highest tender.